The SCHUBERTH C5 is the new state of the art helmet of the SCHUBERTH flip-up featuring a locking mechanism to hold the chin bar in the up position. The SCHUBERTH C5 blends ultimate safety, amazing aerodynamic performance with compact and light design evolving the iconic and timeless “C" philosophy. The interior, with its exclusive SCHUBERTH INDIVIDUAL seamless linings concept offers an unparalleled comfort level.
- DOT FMVSS No. 218
- Locking mechanism to hold the chin bar in the up position
- Fiber Glass shell reinforced with basalt layer for improved shock absorption and lighter weight
- New chin strap positioning to improve comfort in the throat area featuring Anti Roll Off System ( A.R.O.S)
- Double chin air intake to improve ventilation , featuring exchangeable chin part filter. New back spoiler featuring new air extractor
- New patented visor mechanism featuring Memory Function
- Improved field of view thanks to new City Position mechanism and to the new V-lock sun visor mechanism
- Plug and Play communication system based on SENA 50S system with HD speakers, Mesh Antenna, FM Radio Antenna and Bluetooth Antenna preinstalled in the helmet shell
- New SCHUBERTH INDIVIDUAL CONCEPT for unparalleled comfort
- New Neckroll concept for improved Aeroacoustics performance. Only 85 dB(A) at 62 mph on a naked bike
- New chin bar lock mechanism made in glass fiber reinforced plastic for lower weight and improved closing
- Reflective area on the wind deflector, neck roll, visor sealing and helmet stickers for enhanced visibility while riding with an open or closed chin bar.