The SCHUBERTH E2 is the second generation of SCHUBERTH Adventure helmets and the first adventure helmet featuring a locking mechanism to hold the chin bar in the up position. The SCHUBERTH E2 is the perfect mix between the comfort of a Flip Up and the features of an off-road helmet. The customizable interior padding offers a perfect fit to all customers, putting this adventure helmet on another level, ready to ride the dustiest trails.
- DOT FMVSS No. 218
- Locking mechanism to hold the chin bar in the up position
- Fiberglass shell reinforced basalt layer for improved shock absorption strength and lighter weight.
- New peak removable and adjustable in three different positions with memory function.
- New chin strap positioning to improve comfort in the throat area featuring Anti Roll Off System ( A.R.O.S)
- Double chin air intake to improve ventilation , featuring exchangeable chin part filter. Increased back spoiler for improved air extraction.
- Patented visor mechanism featuring Memory Function
- Improved field of view thanks to new City Position mechanism and to the new V-lock sun visor mechanism.
- Plug and Play communication system based on Sena 50S system - with speakers, Mesh Antenna, FM Radio Antenna and Bluetooth Antenna preinstalled in the helmet shell
- SCHUBERTH INDIVIDUAL PAD KITS for unparalleled comfort.
- Reflective Area on the chin bar Wind deflector, neck roll, top visor sealing area and helmet stickers for enhanced visibility while riding with an open or close Chin Bar.