Shipments to the 50 US State
For a specific delivery ETA based on the exact item(s) you want to purchase, please email us at email@example.com before placing an order.
We understand that when you place an order, you want your item(s) as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Items will ship quickly as possible and be at your door fast.
Items "In Stock - Ships Within 24 Hours". The earlier in the day the order is placed, the better the chance it will ship that day.
A shipping confirmation email including carrier specific tracking information will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday, you will receive your tracking information either Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning.
Orders will be shipped FedEx. Orders over $200 will be sent requiring a receiving signature.
The shipping rates for the 50 states are as follows:
|SHIPPING TYPES||SHIPPING RATES|
Shipping Method Explanation
Business days are Monday-Friday; Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days. Shipping timelines are estimates and are not guaranteed. For a more specific delivery ETA based on the exact item(s) you want to purchase, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
Fast Standard Shipping
- Delivery typically in one to five business days.
- Delivery by the end of the third business day after an order has shipped. For example, if an order is placed Tuesday night and is processed/shipped on Wednesday, it would arrive on Monday of the following week.
- Delivery by the end of the second business day after an order has shipped. For example, if an order is shipped out on Monday, it will arrive on Wednesday. If the order is placed Monday night and ships out on Tuesday, it will arrive on Thursday.
- Delivery the next business day after an order has shipped. An order that ships out on Thursday with Next-Day delivery would be delivered on Friday. An order shipping out on Friday with Next Day delivery would arrive on Monday.
Shipping changes after the order is shipped, such as intercepts, address change, may be subject to a $10 Service fee per shipment (this is simply passing along the fee billed to us by the carrier to make the change when in-transit).
If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly.
Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled "Order Received." Once an order has a status of "Order Processed," it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and is in the queue to be shipped out.
We do not ship to Canada, US Territories, PO Boxes or APO
Items designated as hazardous (batteries) may only be shipped via ground shipping.
Typically, packages will be left at your door and do not require a signature. If you absolutely need a signature, please contact Customer Service before placing your order.
We do not typically take back orders, however items in which a back order or pre-order is available will be clearly identified.
If an item arrives visibly damaged, please contact SCHUBERTH immediately. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier, SCHUBERTH will assist customers with these claims to the best of its ability.
Our return policy is 14 days. Items that have been used or merchandise otherwise excluded from return under our normal Return Policy do not qualify for extended return & exchange terms.
For returns – you must contact SCHUBERTH N.A. for an authorization number.
Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
Items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
Electronic which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by SNA your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Elk Grove Village warehouse.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. All returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to our warehouse in Elk Grove Village IL.
Return Shipping Options
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
- Need to make an exchange? After SNA receives and processes your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- An item which have been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to try your SCHUBERTH helmet on indoors before heading out on the bike. Leave it on for a period of time – read a book, watch tv making sure your choice of size is right.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, scuffing, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
- Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
- Any electronic which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
SCHUBERTH provides a 5-year warranty. Register your helmet HERE. It is essential that you provide the original purchase receipt, in the event you need to file a warranty claim. To make this easier, we ask that you upload the receipt at the point of registration, so that it is stored electronically.
For two years from the date of initial purchase, SCHUBERTH guarantees free-of-charge replacements of defective parts of the product or flaws that may have occurred due to problems in manufacture for our SENA products including: SC10UA, SC1M, SC1 Standard & Advanced. Please contact your local dealer for more information.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
You can request a return authorization number (RMA#) by contacting email@example.com with the reasons for your return. Please allow 72 hours for us to provide an RMA#.