The SCHUBERTH S3 marks the next step of SCHUBERTH‘s Sport touring helmet collection, it has been tested and complies with the United states DOT FMVSS No. 218 standards. The SCHUBERTH S3 is the perfect combination of the performance and the safety of race helmets with the comfort of touring helmets. The brand new SCHUBERTH S3 incorporates all the latest SCHUBERTH standards in terms of safety, aerodynamics and aeroacoustic performances, ready to burn some rubber on the road.
- DOT FMVSS NO. 218
- Fiber Glass shell reinforced with basalt layer for improved shock absorption strength and lighter weight.
- S.R.S. (Schuberth Rescue System) : in case of an accident the cheek pads can be removed by the rescuers, reducing the forces applied to the rider’s neck and facilitating the removal of the helmet.
- New chin strap positioning to improve comfort in the throat area featuring Anti Roll Off System ( A.R.O.S)
- Double chin air intake to improve ventilation , featuring exchangeable chin part filter. New back spoiler featuring new air extractor.
- Improved field of view thanks to new City Position mechanism and to the new V-lock sun visor mechanism.
- Plug and Play SC2 communication system based on Sena 50S system with HD speakers, microphone, Mesh Antenna, FM Radio Antenna and Bluetooth Antenna preinstalled in the helmet shell
- New SCHUBERTH INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM for unparalleled comfort.
- Preinstalled Pinlock 120 anti-fog lens
- Integrated flip down sun visor